Wife to Dairy Farmer * Mom to 4 boys *
The Cooker * The Scrapper
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
coming to an end!!!
Gotta go pick up the boys at the airport today!!! I think my free time is coming to an end! I did manage to keep up and get halfway through the 2 week long Page-a-day challenge!! Here were a few from the last few days!!
Now I know why you've been rockin' the challenge, Gina! Wish my kiddos were old enough to go to grandma's for a week, LOL! Know you've missed them, though!
4 comments:
Gina - your LO's are just fabulous! I'm so glad you've taken time to enjoy your week. :)
Now that you are in the groove hopfully you will be able to keep it up. I bet you are excited to see the boys.
Glad you enjoyed your time! And I LOVE that picture of all the cousins! Great layout!
Now I know why you've been rockin' the challenge, Gina! Wish my kiddos were old enough to go to grandma's for a week, LOL! Know you've missed them, though!
Post a Comment